How Can We Help you
We provide careful assessment plus effective and up-to-date treatments and rehabilitation plans for injuries. All in all, Kinect provide services in:
• Physiotherapy – a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and quality of life by using clinical reasoning with evidence-based research to deliver the most suitable treatment for an injury or condition.
• Acupuncture – Traditional Chinese Medicine which involves plotting extremely thin needles by inserting them through the skin at the acupuncture points. This technique is employed to manage pain and inflammation. It stimulates the brain and the spinal cord to produce natural chemicals that can relieve pain.
• Combined Physiotherapy and Acupuncture (Dry needling) – physiotherapy complimented with acupuncture bringing even better results than physiotherapy alone.
• Massage Therapy – Massage therapy is a clinically-oriented healthcare that help relieve discomfort caused and associated by our daily stresses, muscular fatigue and other conditions that comes with chronic pain. This therapy involves manual manipulation of soft tissues such as muscles, fascia (connective tissues), ligaments, tendons and joints.
The above services are offered to treat all kinds of sports injuries plus all muscle, joint, bone, disc, and nerve problems. The following is the more detailed list of what can be treated:
- Neck and Back pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Injuries or Ankle Sprains
- Hands and Feet problems
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Sports and Work-related Injuries
- Short or Long-term conditions
Given the appropriate treatment and exercises, we’ll assist you to gain physical independence after an injury. We value our customer’s health as well as their career. We’ll help you resume your normal lifestyle and help you get back to your healthy body so that you can work efficiently.
We also offer Exercise prescription for all physical conditions, Geriatric or Post –Surgical Rehabilitation and Core Stability.