Kinect Physiotherapy Services brings physiotherapy at its finest. We offer effective and quality hands-on treatments with a combination of Eastern and Western treatment techniques. It enables us to carefully plan and apply appropriate solutions to help you restore movement and normal body functions in cases of injuries, illness and disability.
Here at Kinect, we aim to provide quality management for each individual client to help them improve their wellbeing satisfactorily. Since 2007, our specialised therapists have been dedicating themselves helping clients in enhancing their mobility and quality of life.
When we say combination of Eastern and Western treatment techniques we are referring to physiotherapy treatments applied with acupuncture when necessary (only with your permission, we will not do acupuncture without your consent). Our specialised therapist, when appropriate, provides this combination.
We Specialises in:
- Acupressure therapy (unique eastern treatment technique which is ideal for chronic injuries) Read more
- Clinical pilates (Individual private personalised pilates sessions) Read more
- Women’s health (performed by female therapist) Read more
Why choose Kinect?
Together with our friendly and approachable therapists and staff, we’ll provide you recommendations or advice on which type of service suits your needs.
• We are very much willing to attend to you at a later time of the day (to 7pm) for your convenience. You can book a more convenient time for your appointment.
• For clients who are unable to personally visit our clinic due to illness, disabilities or poor transportation, we have home-visit program available. We’ll gladly travel out to the following suburbs: Algester, Calamvale, Parkinson, Sunnybank Hills, Acacia Ridge, Stretton and Browns Plains..
We provide careful assessment plus effective and up-to-date treatments and rehabilitation plans for injuries. All in all, Kinect provide services in:
- Combined Physiotherapy and Acupuncture (Dry needling)
- Massage Therapy